Giving FAQ

What is the Crossings tax ID number?
Our tax ID number 85-8012687237C-9

What is the best way to give money to the Crossings?
We gladly accept whatever method is most convenient to you. Giving through an online bank transfer, check, or cash carries the lowest processing fees.

How do I get a receipt for my gifts?
You will receive your contribution statement in the mail in January detailing the previous year’s gifts. If you need one right away, you can call our office at 407-656-6044.

How do I support a Mission Trip Participant?
The trip participant should provide you with a link to their personalized mission trip page on the Managed Missions website. From there, you can give with your debit or credit card.

What ministry would benefit the most from my gift?
The best way to support the Crossings is by making a contribution to the general offering (an unrestricted gift). This allows us to direct the money to where it is needed most.